HarmonySite now has a companion app, available for both Apple and Android (phones and tablets).
The purpose of the app is to complement the functionality of your HarmonySite Members Area, by providing quick access to some features that are most useful in a hand-held device, so you don’t need to log into your HarmonySite website via your phone’s web-browser for such tasks. The app does NOT contain EVERYTHING you would find in the website version of your HarmonySite.
The HarmonySite app is FREE for your members to download and install. However, for it to work with your HarmonySite, your group will need to purchase an annual subscription to the app. It’s ballpark $40 per year for the whole group – usually less than $1 per user per year. The exact pricing is here
We’ll be adding many new features to the app from now on – these are the current features…
- Access your music library
- View all the songs/music in your group’s music library, exactly as they are stored on your group’s website
- Group the list of music by category or status (or alphabetically)
- View sheet music – PDF, JPG, PNG, etc
- Listen to learning tracks
- Playback at half speed or 1.5x speed
- Pan left and right for recordings where one part is on one side and the other parts are on the other side
- Move forward or back to any position within the track
- Skip back or ahead 10 seconds
- Download each file to your device, to open in your favourite music/PDF app
- Access your Bulletin Board / Documents
- Access all the files, documents and news from your website’s Members Area
- Group the list by category, sub-category or status (or alphabetically)
- Download each file to your device, to open in your favourite app
- Assessments (Performance Readiness)
- View the list of past assessments you have submitted
- Listen to each recording you submitted
- Submit a new recording, by choosing an MP3 file from your device
- VERY COOL: Submit a new recording DIRECT FROM YOUR FAVOURITE VOICE-RECORDER APP, by simply using the SHARE option to “share” the recording to HarmonySite
- Event Attendance
- This feature is exclusive to the app – not available in the website version of HarmonySite…
- Record your attendance at an event by simply scanning the event’s QR code. Your event coordinator can print out the event’s QR code and make it available somewhere prominent at the event, then each member can simply scan the QR code with their app to mark themselves as having attended the event.
- Update your member details
- Personal details – name, partner, date of birth, email address, phone numbers, etc
- Club/chapter details – photo, bio, email preferences, etc
- One click to open your website in your device’s regular web-browser, in case there are parts of your site you wish to access that are not available in the app
- Access multiple HarmonySites: If you belong to more than one group that uses HarmonySite, you can access all of them through one app (as long as each group has enabled app access)
HOW TO GET STARTED
If you would like the app enabled for your group, please simply contact your HarmonySite representative in the usual way. We’ll enable the app and send you an invoice.